Strange happenings regarding plants bubbling

I just changed the water in my 10gal tank as it was a lil bit cloudy (tiny
by).. I changed about 50%.. After I changed it my plants started bubbling
like crazy ! what causes this ? was it because not enough light was getting
to them (even tho the water was only slightly cloudy?). I inject co2 with
the DIY method and have an aquaclear filter running on the tank with 30W of
light (1x grolux and 1 warm white). Any explanations would be appreciated :)

Thanks
Jon