Re: Hiding fish/lights?

Beverly,

Just curious what species of fish you were dealing with. Cavan and I are
having trouble with tetras. I don't really know if there's much out there on
fish studies and intelligence, but I have concluded that schooling fish are
generally pretty dumb. I don't imagine that they are too trainable. I can't
even get them to come out while I'm at the tank! Most of my other fish show
some signs of intelligence, and I figure by now they know what's going on.
The tetras just don't get it.

Thanks for the story. Makes you think. Pavlov should have worked with fish.
Maybe people wouldn't be so cavalier about flushing them down the toilet.

Sylvia