Re: regulator gauge-left hand thread

As Dave Gomberg says, it must be a safety thing.
I went & checked my Victor regulaters, 250 series. The low & hi gauges
both have standands 1/4 npt RH threads.
I guess the beer & hobbiest marketed regulaters need to be more
foolproof than those for industrial applications.
By coincidence, I was browsing thru a graingers catalogue on friday,
looking at gauges, & did not notice any that were LH threaded.
I was actually looking at options for measuring water pressure, but I
think I scanned thru every page of gauges in the whole book.
Good luck finding the one you need
David M