swordplant picture - what sort is it ?

I was excited today to get some new plants but a bit dissapointed when they
arrived..
I wanted some pygmy chain swords (not E. Tennelus) like I have in my tank
already.. they grow about 8cm tall and have long sowrd leaves... Could
someone please tell me if these -
http://members.iinet.net.au/~geohammo/swordplant.htm are pygmy chain sowrds
but in a terrestrial growth form... they guy I ordered them from said they
would drop all there leaves and grow a new submerged form.. I dont know
weather to beleive him because he didnt really sound like he knew much about
plants and planted tanks..

Thanks
Jon