Re: Otos and Angels

I have a pair of Marble Angelfish in a 29g tank.  Other residents of the tank
include 5 or 6 Otos, 2 SAEs, and 2 Corys.  The only time the Angelfish become
cranky with the Otos (and other fish) is right after they have spawned, and
Momma Angel is guarding her eggs.  NO one is allowed near her eggs!  At all
other times, the Otos are usually buried so far down in the plant jungle that
the Angels can't get near them.  The Angels seem to pay no attention at all
to the SAEs and the Corys.