Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #869

Paul,

I bought one of the yellow snails that you seem to be describing.  I noticed him/her/it
devouring my crystal vals several times.  Needless to say, he now resides in my
non-planted tank.  I don't know if my experience is typical of that particular snail,
though.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.