Re: Tank picture on the web

Paul Mouritsen wrote:

> I finally got one decent photo of my tank and figured out how to create a
> simple page for posting it in the web space of my ISP.

Beautiful tank, Paul.  No problems loading the picture.  The page worked
fine.

It's a real nice picture, too, but I see that you have the same problem
with your tank photo that I have with mine.  The upper surfaces of many
leaves -- especially near the lights -- are bright and nearly white.  I
think that's from overexposure.  Can anyone give me a clue about how to
avoid overexposing the most brighly-lit leaves?  In my past attempts I
used autoexposer cameras with flash (various cameras, various lenses).

Roger Miller