Lighting volume

All,

I've decided to replace my VHOs with PCs, mostly for the energy savings, as
electricity costs have been doing ugly things, but also to reduce wattage a
little bit to help slow down the rate at which my tank manages to get out of
balance.  I'm going to re-use my Icecap 660 and wire it to AH Supply bulbs,
but I'm not sure how to compare the two sources of light.  I'm currently
running 320w of VHO.  How much wattage in PCs does that amount to?  How much
wattage are people using over 100 gallons?  I'm interested in PAR, if anyone
has the specs of the two types of bulbs, but am happy to take any info
anyone has.

Thanks,
Justin Collins