Question

Hello,
I have add a 55 gal tank for a few years now. I recently moved and had
to break down the tank. The tank has been back together for about 5
months. However I have no plants! Before the move, I only had a java
fern (which was HUGE) and some Amazon Sword plants. I guess my question
is this: I have looked around for ideas on populating my tank with lots
of live plants and seen some really nice pics of peoples tank, however
how do you do partial water changes (with gravel vaccuming) when the
bottom of the tank is so populated with plants?

Thank you,
Peter.