Re: Kitty Litter / Osmocote

This is a good recipe for disaster. I set up a KL/osmocote & sand substrate.
Green water ensued. I cleaned up the tank, dumped it, and got rid of the
visible pearls of osmocote, kept the KL and put more sand on top. I have the
tank packed
with plants (1 betta in there, doesn't have room to swim) and I still grow
green water. My advice is, don't do it.

> Am  considering a trial tank with WalMart Kitty Litter seeded with
Osmocote