Re: Corkbark, plexiglass and silicone?

I don't know about the corkbark part, but I know silicone worked well to
glue plastic eggcrate to both plexiglass and glass. I have a dense mat of
hygrophilia growing out of black eggcrate that is glued to the back and
sides of a 90. I cut pieces of eggcrate that are two squares wide and as
long as I needed them and used silicone to attach them to the interior. Then
sheets of eggcrate were attached to those standoffs using zip ties. The
water return is piped behind the eggcrate using Kent modular pipe with holes
drilled in it. The hygro throws out water roots and, presto, instant
filtration and great plant growth.

Tom
Austin, Texas