Anyone interested in a Dallas plant group?

Hello Fellow Plant Enthusiasts,

With all of the talk about the new plant groups popping up, I was wondering
if any of the people from North Texas would be interested in starting a
planted aquaria society?  I was one of the previous founders and presidents
of the Oklahoma City Aquarium Association and have some limited knowledge
about getting an organization started.  I know there are people interested
in planted tanks in the Dallas area as I have been contacted by a few
individuals.  So, if you're interested in getting a planted aquaria club
started, let's get together and get this club going.

Bailin Shaw,
Dallas, TX