Searching for Marsilea! (found in shrimp picture)

I recently found in the picture of Cavans, mystery shrimp
(http://www.cyberway.com.sg/~animator/Planted2.html) a colony of
Marsilea, a plant which I am searching for a long time. It is the small
plant on the bottom with rounded leaves.

If anyone of you is cultivating this plant, please let me know!
Any help is welcome! Maybe somebody know this man from singapore where
the picture is from (there is unfortunately no email adress).
I hope anybody is cultivating this plant and will send me some cuttings
- Of course I will bear the costs of shipping!
Thank you very much for your help!
Gary
--
Mag. Gerfried Deutsch
Karl-Franzens-University Graz

phone: ++43 316 380 5662
fax: ++43 316 380 9883
e-mail: gerfried.deutsch at kfunigraz_ac.at
home: http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~deutschg/home.htm