Glossostigma question

Hi everyone,
I have a 90 gallon with glosso in the front. It is growing very quickly and
spreading. I have a few other plants in the foreground and was wondering if
the glosso has a choking effect (sucking up all the substrate nutrients) on
plants it grows around (crypts, apons). The root system of the glosso doesn't
seem too deep (1 1/2") Controlling it is not a problem, but if it would not
affect plants it grows into/around too adversly I'll leave it alone as I like
it around the plants. Thanks for your help.
Dave