Re: CO2 test kits

Save your money.  You don't even need a CO2 test kit.  If you know KH and pH,
you can easily extrapolate CO2.  There's a handy-dandy chart on The Krib at
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/kh-ph-co2-chart.html.  Of course, the more
accurate your pH readings, the more accurate will be your CO2 readings.  You
might take that money you were going to spend on a CO2 test kit and spend it
instead on a pH pen.  Coralife makes a nice little pen for $50, and it's more
than adequate for what we're doing.  Then, print out the chart, post it near
your aquarium, and you can calculate CO2 anytime you wish, in seconds.