Re: Calcium tablets

>The pharmacy I checked has lot of Vitamines D, lemon
>etc. in it !

Sounds a bit fancy.  The ones I use also have acaia
gum, maltodextrin, croscarmellose, vegtable magnesium
stearate (a fatty acid), and cellulose coating.  They
are Nature's Bounty brand.  They have worked well for
me.  I don't know about that flavoring and stuff.  It
shouldn't be too hard to find something simpler.

>What about blackboard chalk pieces ?

Can't help you there.

Later, Cavan.