Re:KH measurement clarification requested

Beverly,
With the Lamotte Alklinity test kit you are measuring total alkalinity
in ppm. To convert to meq/l divide your number by 50. To get dKh
multiply your meq/l number by 2.8.

HTH

Keith and Lisa                          o
www.leafandpaws.com
Natural products for the life of your pet.

Aquariums
www.net-link.net/~kandl/