BOOK RECOMMENDATION

Gaets,
In my opinion, every aquarium club library should include "Aquarium Plants
Manual" by Ines Scheurmann. An inexpensive Barrons book ISBN: 0-8120-1687-4.
It has an excellent selection of full-color photos and a chapter on setting
up a Dutch Aquarium.

Others that you might want to consider are:
 Baensch Aquarium Atlas
 System for a Problem Free Aquarium (Dennerle)
 A Fishkeeper's Guide to Aquarium Plants by Barry James
 The Complete Book of Aquarium Plants by Algayer and Teton

Cheers
Bill Westbrook