Re: More on Carbo-Plus

Tom Barr wrote:
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:43:00 -0800
From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
Subject: Re: Carbo plus

Check the archive in this months list- plenty of info on it there. And
opinions. I tried it and sent it back.

Tom,

>From what you wrote to me, it seems as though you had a Japanese copy or
some other copy of the German "Carbo-Plus" so I don't think it fair to
give the impression that you didn't like the original product.  FWIW, I
think it is so great -- no problems, just carbon for my plants which are
growing beautifully.  The "Carbo-Plus" is extremely reliable and long
lasting!  (I have nothing to do with the company!)

Merrill Cohen
Pikesville, MD