Re: Re: Marc Weiss "carbonator" product

: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:21:33 -0800 (PST)
>From: Erik Olson <erik at thekrib_com>
>Subject: Re: Marc Weiss "carbonator" product

<snip>
>  - Erik
>
>A fantastic promo T-shirt can be seen here:
>http://mystery.thekrib.com/marcweiss.jpg

If you missed it go back and take a good look at this T-shirt URL.  If you'd
like to get one to wear at your next aquarium folks outing give me a blip
off-list
and I'll make sure to connect you with the artist & model.  That's Ricky!
He can tell you his personal experiences with this fellow.  It has been
suggested that Marc W. might have had his hands in the tank when the cable
transformer shorted out :-)  (hey George, AF will be here soon).  From Ricky
and other conversations with people that knew him I stay far away from all
of his products.  For my money I need proof that something works.  The
snake-oil usually gets found out pretty quickly on the APD doesn't it :-)
So why are we asking again about this guy's products?  Get a patch, kick the
habit and just don't go there anymore!

Gary