light fixtures for sale

Hi everyone,
I am redoing the lighting systems on my tanks and have two fixtures for sale.
One is available now and the other will be available in about two weeks.

Available now: A 3 foot CustomSeaLife powder coated aluminum VHO fixture run
by an IceCap 660 ballast with fan and acrylic splash guard. This is currently
configure for two tubes (95 watts each but can easily be changed to 3. I have
it at two because three would be overkill for the tank it was on. Three tubes
would be appropriate for a reef. This fixture is suitable for planted or reef
tanks with the right type bulbs. There are three URI AquaSun bulbs that go
with it. Excellent condition. Ballast is 1 1/2 years young.

Available in about two weeks (give or take): A 4 bulb 6 foot CustomSeaLife
ABS VHO hood with fan and acrylic splash guard. Each tube is 160 watts. This
is controlled by 2 IceCap 430 electronic ballasts, each running 2 tubes. Once
again, suitable for reefs or planted tanks with the proper bulbs. 4 AquaSun
tubes come with this fixture. Excellent shape. Highest quality. Well cared
for.

Thought I'd offer them on the List first. If there is no interest here then
to Ebay they go. I am reasonable in my pricing. Please contact me off list if
you are interested. Thank you.

Regards,
Dave    email: dgrim62 at cs_com