aquaacaping odd-shaped tanks?

I have a new topic for the list.(at least I've not seen it yet in my
lurking)
    I know that within the next few years I'll have to get a larger tank.
between wanting one, and knowing the clown loaches will grow, it'll
happen someday.  I'm currently finishing college, and then I should
be in grad school.  So, when I buy this hypothetical bigger tank
later, I'll most likely be renting an apartment.  This can make space
for large tanks tight.
     I've been thinking this over, and lo, the LFS has some nifty 90
gallon "corner" tanks.  So assuming I rent a place in the ground
floor, or with strong floors, this could be a real space saving item.
I've also seen some slightly smaller "59" gallon versions.
    Has anyone here tried to aquascape on of these "corner" shaped
tanks?  Would it be hard to keep the scene from just looking
uncluttered?  Or would the added depth in the middle be a boon?
What about the shallower depth on the sides of the front?  Does
anyone have links to photos online of aquascaped or planted tanks
with these "corner" trianglular shapes?
     Ok, that's enough of that I think.  I hope to be deluged with ideas
and links!
-Chrys

//Chrys Amy Dean|Vrondi on IRC|Fax:(520)244-8663
"Every tool is a weapon, if you hold it right." ~ Ani DiFranco