Re: Red spotted crypt and Veronica

> Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:54:35 -0800
> From: Thomas Barr
> Subject: Red spotted crypt and Veronica
>
> Here's a site for some weird/new plants.
>
> http://images.aquaria.net/plants/Veronica/anagallis-aquatica/
>
> The Veronica is 100% tank grown stem in this photo. It is
> under high light as well and will not be nearly as branchy
> at lower lighting...

Having finally seen the Veronica you frequently mention, I just gotta ask:

What distinguishes Veronica from, say, Bacopa caroliniana? Does it remain
green under intense light where Bacopa goes copper? A slightly narrower,
less "fleshy" leaf?

Or does it vary more significantly in the emergent state?...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10 at mindspring_com