cardina japonica

I was visiting my lfs and to my suprise I found a
shrimp in a tank that seemed familiar but not that I
had seen live before.  Since I had a feeling that I
should have this shrimp, I bought 4 to 2.99ea, took
them home to identify them.  To my suprise and delight
it was cardina japonica, Amano's Shrimp.  I have not
observed them eating black brush alge yet, but am
hopeful.  Anyways I thought that anyone in the RI area
who wanted some might like to know that they are at
Aqualife in Providence, RI.  There are about 2 dozen
left.
Lance