Level of Lighting and Phillips Aquarelle question

Is 2.5watts / gallon enough lighting using flourscent bulbs for a tank
because this is what I worked out how much I would have accross my new tank
(3ft) if I used 4 (30 watt) flourescent fixtures.

When using this many bulbs do you usally mix bulbs. For example use some
triphosphors or something mixed with grolux style bulbs ?

Another question also does anyone use Phillips Aquarelles out there.  I use
them and they seem to be a good bulb.  They come from holland and are
planted aquaria specific bulbs with a rating of 10 000K.. this is good isnt
it because its close to natural sunlight ? Could I use these exclusively on
my new tank ?

Thanks

Jon Hammond
Perth, Western Australia