Re:Terra Cotta?

Thanks for the help, unfortunately every time I ask a chemistry - type question, none of the Chemistry - type people seem to be paying attention :-(. I mustn't grumble and should be happy to have any answers, :-). You have confirmed what I suspected, though.
BTW I've just started a new job and discovered a wholesaler of cork bark directly oposite;-). If anyone in Europe wants to buy any of this, let me know and I'll get some for you (they sell, apparently, by the piece, not the bale).
C:-)lin
Consigue tu cuenta de correo universal y gratuita en http://webmail.wanadoo.es