Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #811

Tom Barr wrote,
>that part of this hobby. I have a lot of circulation in my tanks. I
have a
>small amount of surface movement but large amounts of flow in the
water
>column and tend to have it coming off the bottom back edge of the
tank in
>larger tanks.

Can you qualify "lots of current" in your tank. I run a Little Giant2
wide open plus a Magnum 350 for a Co2 reactor and minimal filtration.
I still think I could use more as there are spots where mulm collects
on the plant leaves.
I do have a little bit of surface ripple. I love the way the halides
shine through and the light ripples across the plants.  Very natural
looking.

Tanks

Keith and Lisa                         ° o
www.leafandpaws.com
Natural products for the life of your pet.

Aquariums
www.net-link.net/~kandl/