CO2 Reactor Choices

Dave,

The way you are injecting your CO2 now is more than adequate.  If you do not
see bubbles from your Eheim return then you have extra capacity anyway.  A
dedicated reactor would not improve on that at all.

I look at dedicated reactors as just one more component that can fail.
Early in my CO2 experimentation days I had the CO2 line from a reactor come
off at the valve end.  The pressure in the reactor forced water through the
tube and dumped several gallons of water on our new carpet.
(Note.  When the wife is unhappy, I am unhappy!)
The quick fix was a check valve inside the tank before the reactor.  The
real fix was to inject CO2 at the intake of the filter.

Lyndle Schenck