Off topic: Badis badis won't eat

I know this is off topic, but I need help with this.
If you can help, off list responses are fine by me.

Yesterday, I got a pair of Badis badis at my club
meeting.  I introduced them to my java moss and
salvinia choked ten gallon tank that houses only 4
platies.  I have offered the Badis quality flake foods
and live daphnia (fed with baster), but they have not
eaten.  I know they may still be adjusting, but it
still seems a bit odd, especially with the refusal of
live food.  I would put them in my planted 30, but
there's a rowdy bunch in there.  The tank they are in
now has neutralish water that is very clean due to the
full blown plant growth.  No excess ammonia or
anything.

Thanks, Cavan.