Re: CO2 System

>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:03:16 -0500
>From: "John Pflum, Jr." <jpflumjr at pkgconsult_com>
>Subject: Re: CO2 System
>
>I have tried to do a bunch of research online on the topic and the stuff
out there is really confusing.  I was in >the market to set up my own system
and really had a hard time deciding what to do.  There are a couple of >good
sites out there that I found, namely:

>http://www.wcf.com/  Dave Gomberg sells a complete system where all you
need is the tank
>http://www.geocities.com/bwe407/poll_nn4.html   This page shows the results
of a poll of what systems various people use
>http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/diy_co2rig.htm   Chuck Gadd has some good
descriptions of a build it yourself system
>http://www.geocities.com/nguyenhg/    A similar page by Hoa Nguyen

Perhaps it's confusing because a few of the FAQs only cover a particular
system or style. I'll add one more link to the list - my web site. I've been
using CO2 since1987 and have been quite successful with it. No tank dumping,
no fish deaths (except when a pH probe died suddenly) and a variety of
systems from low-tech simple to high-tech complicated.

http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/Co2/

It wouldn't hurt to listen to the voice of experience.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (booth at frii dot com)
The web site for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/