Re: NJ/NY area SAE's

Sorry for the delayed response to your post. I'm just catching up on the past 2 weeks of digests now. I live in NYC and I would be interested in about 4-5 SAE's if you are still planning to do this and haven't filled up the order yet. =)

You can e-mail me off of the list if you'd like: foy at interport_net

--
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat, 'we're all mad here I'm mad. You're mad.'