Lighting Recommendation for deep Hex tank.

 Greetings everyone. I am trying to gather input on lighting
 requirements for a deep (either 45g or 65g) hex tank. I have ballasts
 for two 150W metal halide fixtures, will this be sufficient? I am not
 planning on trying to grow anything fancy as the tank shape really
 restricts design options: perhaps some swords and a few small
 foreground plants. I would appreciate input on fairly low light
 "carpet" plants for use in the foreground, as well as links to any
 images people may have of nicely decorated hex tanks. Thank you for
 the input!

     Best Regards,

     Daniel Meyer

---
Daniel Meyer
Senior Application Developer               | Web:    http://www.scorecon.com
Scorecon International Ltd.                | Email:  dmeyer at tap_net
2125 South Service Rd. West, Suite 200     | Cell:   (905) 208-0236
Oakville, Ontario, CANADA  L6L 5W2         |