Re: Carbo plus

Thanks for the input so far here. I am going to try one out since I'm
curious.
It seems there should be a source for carbon blocks that could be used and
were not 30$ each. The holder could be made as well for less than the cost.
Any thoughts/suggestions there? We need some USA company to make them here
and I think the cost would go way down for all of it. Seems simple as heck
to use. It's one of the last CO2 set ups I will try out having done the
other methods. If I don't like it , it will be returned though. Thanks for
the input, I will see if the pH issue - is an issue. That will bug me.
Regards,
Tom Barr