Re: MTS

Joe,

I am not necessarily looking for the MTS to help clean algae.  I was more intending to use
them to burrow into my gravel and make sure that it was not getting compacted.  I hope
that the ramshorns that I have get going on the algae.  I seem to have tons of it -- you
can get some clue on the kind of problem I am having by checking out a post I made a
couple weeks ago called Algae Wars.  My recently acquired flag fish seem to be making some
headway but I am still pulling stuff out by the handful each evening.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com