Re: A bit off-topic...

>...but I am getting really worried about my catfish. He doesn't move around
>hardly at all any more.

Dear Bryce,

I just had the same problem with my Otocinclus afinis - how high is your pH?
Apparently, the Oto likes it btw 5.5 and 6.5, and I had it at 7.5, no wonder!

I highly recommend a site I've just found for fish and other questions,
http://www.fishtalk.com - "Uncle Bill" will respond to any questions within a
day or two, and he has a huge amount of interesting stuff in his archive
articles - checkout the one on substrates, and also the one on algae, in
articles 21-40!

Kind regards,

Susi Barber
in beautiful sunny Vancouver!