Re: PC's wattage 96 or 55

Gary, and all,

I'd be inclined to go with the 96w setup.  I'm running two of them over my
40 gallon reef, and have been very happy with them.  My understanding is
that the bulb life is the same, although I'd check that with AH Supply.
Less cost, same amount of light.  I'm actually seriously considering
switching from the VHOs on my plant tank to these, if that gives you any
idea.

Justin Collins