Plant Books...

hello...

could someboby (or several somebodies) recommend to me "the" aquarium plant book. i have ordered several from amazon.com hit and miss, and mostly they offer the same basic info. I just recieved the Ecology of the Planted Aquarium, which seems good, but upon reading the intro it seems that the author is biased towards what she terms "low tech tanks" - modest light and little to no added fertilization or CO2...perhpas it works great, and i am sure there is good info in there that i can use, but my tank has power compacts and CO2 injection, so....any advice on a more intermediate/advanced book  would be appreciated.

also - how about the same advice on a fish book....

thanks,
john guild