VHO Lights & TV

If you call Icecap and tell them you are having interference problems, don't
be surprised if they think you are nuts.  I called to ask about a filter for
one of their electronic ballasts (for MH) I planned to buy.  Figured with it
in a family room and the existing electronics in the room I would head off
potential problems.  They indicated they had no such filter (at least for
the MH ballast) and was not aware of anyone having any problems with
interference.  Therefore, you may not fare very well with a solution on that
end.  Worth a shot though.  Maybe there is something they can do to the
ballast...  Good luck.  It would be nice if you would post what you do come
up with.

Daphne