Flourite substrate fertilization question

hello,

i have a newly set up tank with good lighting and CO2 injection. It is planted, and i am addign ever more plants. My questio is - do i need to provide substrate fertilization? i have some swords, a lot of hygrophilia,  two anubis nana, three big bunches of rotala rotundifolia, and some cabomba caroliniana...i plan to get quite a bit more plants (95gal tank). I started with some of the tetra undergravel tablets (about 15 or so) but haven't added anything to the substrate since (been about 5 weeks). i add floursih and tetra fluorapride to the water collumn once a week - is this enough? and will it get down to the roots?

thaks
-john guild