VHO Lights & T.V.

Hi:

Question I have two 48" VHO lites in my tank which is approx 6 feet from our
t.v., the tank is 60 gallons and has a lite canopy and sits on top of bar in
our family room, I am getting snow reception on 2 of our tv channels.  Moving
the tank is not a possiblity, using a filter on the tv that it plugs into the
wall hasn't helped, tryed plugging the lites in a distant outlet doesn't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to rid the snow from my tv?  Right now
only alternative is to shut the lites off while watching those channels.

thanks,

Mickey Ware