Diatomic Favor

Hey everyone,

I'm about to switch over to a flourite/gravel substrate and I was wondering
if anyone from the East Bay in the SF Bay Area could help out a poor college
student. Would I be able to borrow or rent someone's diatom filter to get
rid of the cloudiness that I know will happen right after I change my
substrate? I also want to get rid of some green water problems in one of my
tanks and get the plants there a jump start to help combat green water. I'll
use my own media but I currently don't have the money to get an entire
diatom filter. Please contact me offlist.

Don