Snail eating fish

I am planning to get  snail-eating fish for my community planted tank. I
have Cardinal tetras, Albino Cory-cats, Otto's, pearl gouramis. The tank is
new, the plants are growing,as usual I have algae problem and I am trying to
control it.

When I planted new plants, these plants introduced snails.

I have searched this site for some information, following are my findings;

* Clown Loaches Very Social community oriented, they will eat all kinds of
snails, including Trumpet snails. They can get 4" long. Minimum should be
two in the tank.
*Botia Lohochata (Yo Yo) somewhat social. They will eat all kinds of snails.
They can get 6" long, at that length they can be aggressive, should be at
least two in the tank.
* Botia Skunk or Skunk Loaches not Social, aggressive they will eat all kind
of snails, can get to 6" long
*Dwarf Loaches (Botia Sidthiminchi) They will eat all snails, grows about 2"
long, social, minimum two per tank.
* Khuli Loaches Social,do not like daylight, they will hide, they will eat
anything on the gravel

Thank you please provide your feedback.