Adding PO4 to my tank.

I started using PMDD as my fertilizer about a month ago.  Since then I have
noticed my Nitrates have started going up. For the first couple of weeks the
plant growth was very good, but recently my Java Fern as started getting
holes in it and turning black.  Then someone (maybe more than one person)
mentioned an abundance of something might be because of a deficiency in
another.  Well tonight I checked my phosphates for the first time in almost
a month and found I have 0 Phosphates.  Can a lack of Phosphates cause holes
in the older leaves of my Java Fern?  How should I go about adding some
Phosphates to my PMDD?