RE: Easily available reflector options?

Rod: Try A.H. Supply, they state right on their website 2-3 day delivery,and
orders shipped within 2 business days, so it should be doable.
http://www.ahsupply.com/
   I managed to  find mylar at a wedding supply store,but the type they
carried was extremely thin,which I believe would have made it very difficult
to apply without wrinkles :(
                                                             HTH
                                                    James(Western Canada)

<<Rod Wrote:
  I'm going to convert one of my home-built hoods from VHO to T8 next
weekend.The project must commence on Friday evening when I get home and will
continue until it is done. Hopefully sometime Saturday morning. This time
frame cannot be changed.
  I have all the materials I need for the lights and electrical stuff, but
it just occurred to me that a better reflector might be nice too. Currently
I'm using white paint.
  I need something, therefore, that I can have in hand by Friday evening,
only 5 business days away. That seems to knock out any mail-order place and
require that I can buy it in town.
  One option seems to be a mirror. I don't know anything about the cost,
but they are available in various sizes from glass places. Another option
would be mylar, but I don't know where to buy it. I tried Texas Art Supply
here in Houston. They don't carry it.
                                              Anybody have ideas?
                                                Thanks,Rod

fortunejd at usa_net