No HTML allowed

Folks -

Once again, the APD DOES NOT ACCEPT EMAIL WRITTEN IN HTML OR ANY OTHER
RICH TEXT.  Yep, I'm yelling.  I get from two to ten emails a day from
people asking why their posts aren't appearing in the APD and, nine times
out of ten, the problem is that their email is in HTML.

If you're using AOL 6.0, HTML is the one and only option for text.  You
AOL folks are going to have to acquire another email account (Hotmail,
Juno, Excite, Yahoo, etc.) and subscribe and post from there if you want
to participate in the list.  Otherwise, lurk and learn :)

I'll be adding this info to the welcome letter but, since hardly anyone
reads the darn thing, you'll be seeing this again no doubt.

Cynthia
APD Listmom