Re: Hot lights

In my homemade setup using remote an Icecap Ballast and (2) 110 watt fl.
bulbs , I added a fan inside the box on both ends . It sounded like a jet
taking off ! My wife just laughed her a** off about it tho the humor was
lost on me  . I finally rigged up a reostadt and now it`s so quiet you have
to look to see if it`s working . The cypress box which makes up the lightbox
doesn`t even get warm with them on .
 Then I got to say AHA ! to my wife ....but still she laughs about it and I
still don`t think it`s the least bit funny . She wouldn`t know genious if it
sat on her .
                         DT