Re: 5 lb. CO2 how long should it last?

--

> If you are continuously bubbling CO2 (24-7) then 3 months is pretty average,
<snip>
> IMO. The average for a 20# tank seems to be about a year, although this also
No. My #5 bottle is running thru Dave's system 24/7 for 10 months now, at
40 bubbles/min. I recall reading somewhere that the average 5# bottle
should last way more than one year at those rates.

- Ivo Busko
  Baltimore, MD
<snip>

I reply:
Not in my experience, but then again I inject at 3-4 times your rate. The
original poster stated he had tested for leaks, so maybe the answer lies
elsewhere.
Dave