Re: CO2 how long should it last?

> The 20# CO2 tanks I use on my tanks will typically last a year, give or take

What sized tanks?   I can't imagine needing to use that much, unless the aquarium
was much bigger than mine.  In fact, I tend to think my CO2 usage is kind of
high, likely due to some CO2 loss from my overflow box and trickle filter (I know,
George showed that wet/drys don't always cause high CO2 loss, but my
trickle-chamber isn't well sealed, and it's likely that it releases CO2 which
is lost in my setup).

--
Chuck Gadd