Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #764

On the subject of discus and planted tanks, I have done this for 10-15
years.  Originally, I just did it because I liked both discus and
plants.  Now I still like both plants and discus and I have enough
experience to know that  discus do well in a planed environment.
Unfortunately I can't remember which generation of discus my 3 breeding
pairs are from, but it could be the 5th generation.  Anyway, all of
these fish were raised in planted tanks.

Joe Hildreth