High pressure co2 poll

1)Describe your CO2 setup.
Dave's System
2)How long have you been using this setup?
8 months or so
3)Have you experienced any problems with this setup?
	None, clean the disk every 3 months

4)If you could change something(s) with your setup, what would it be?
	Multiple tanks, so probably some type of flow valves

5)What bubble rate and psi settings do you use?
	8psi-50 bubbles per minute.  I have an 80 gallon tank with a corner
overflow going into a wet dry filter.  Tight top on the tank, but oxygen
gets in by the filter.  Peat covered by sand substrate, and ph stays about
6.8.  tap water is about 7.2-7.4 out of the tap.  Have no idea how much co2
is in the water, as I use peat and that changes everything.  Hope this
helps.  Dave has been great on any issues.  I broke my diffuser, and he got
me a replacement right out and took care of me.  Even suggested several
options on making the old one work again.  Same tank, never refilled, and
the pressure has not dropped yet, but I am watching for that drop.